Archon Woodworks is a multi-facility, growth-oriented company that manufactures and distributes quality custom wood tops and cabinet accessories and components across the United States and Canada.
Responsible for a variety of industrial machine operations, saws, drill presses etc. according to established process and procedures for production of wood products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Work in production cutting out parts from drawings;
- Follows production schedules to meet on time delivery;
- Perform quality inspections and maintain awareness of defined quality standards and importance of error free work;
- Follows environmental and safety regulations and acts in compliance with US laws;
- Complies with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics;
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED, machinist work experience desirable.
- Attention to detail and quality and team focused.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Proficiency in machine operation desirable.
To apply for a position with Archon Woodworks, download the Archon Employment Application (PDF) or complete and submit the application below!