Rave Element is a patented, exciting metal veneer (up to 97% pure metal) application that adds a new dimension of real metal to any design elements. With very few limitations, metal veneering may be applied to any product. We offer Rave Element as an alternative to metal plating, metallic paint finished or other metalizing processes.
This metal veneer finish takes on the colors and properties that only genuine metal can. It may continue to age & patina over time, or may be sealed with a clear coating to preserve its freshly finished metal appearance. This durable finish is waterproof, heat resistant, impact resistant, able to tolerate most household cleaning chemicals, and is recommended for both interior & exterior applications.
Features & Benefits of Rave Element
- Achieve a real-metal look without the weight or cost associated with solid metal objects
- Apply to a variety of surfaces – laminate, melamine, wood, plastic, gypsum, fiberglass, ceramics, concrete, foam, porcelain, glass and metal and others.
- Appropriate for outdoor use if applied to a suitable substrate. Testing has proved the material can withstand a minimum of 25 years of outdoor use.
- Unlike baked-on powder coating, Rave Element is sprayed on, rolled on, poured on, or hand applied.
- May be repaired on site, if necessary.
We encourage you to explore all of the products Archon Woodworks offers for Rave Element, or your own creation. Custom application inquiries are welcome! See how we can transform your ideas into real objects of metallic beauty. We work closely with our clients to create truly unique pieces that provide the impact that you and your customers will admire.Care & Maintenance PDF