Let us simplify your current refacing project.
In addition to our custom doors and drawer fronts, Valley Oak offers a complete range of products to complete any wood refacing project. Whether it be full or cut to size plywood, veneer, molding or drawer boxes we have the wood products to successfully complete your project. Experience the ease and convenience of having your job finished, packaged and shipped all from one supplier.
Plus, you’ll appreciate the quality and satisfaction from knowing these pieces match your custom door wood lot selection and finish.
Valley Oak works with professional custom cabinet makers as well as cabinet refacers. Why reface kitchen cabinets? Not only is it a quick and affordable solution for upgrading the quality or updating the look of your kitchen, sometimes it just makes good sense. Often, cabinets built 20-30 years ago are custom constructed and may be more solid than some of the modular, pre-built cabinets available today.
Valley Oak Cabinet Doors is one of the industry leaders providing wood moldings for a wide range of custom projects. Products encompass crown molding, inside and outside corners, baseboard molding and other custom molding your customer might need.
- Customization – Moldings are available in all of our finishes to match the rest of your cabinet door order. Contact our Sales or Customer Service department to discuss complete options available.
- Quality – Our wood moldings are manufactured from Select Grade material and lot-matched to your custom door order.
- Convenience – Molding is delivered in 8-foot shipping lengths.
Valley Oak plywood is sourced from the same North American regions where we select hardwood for manufacturing our custom component offering.
- Customization – In addition to 4-ft x 8-ft sheets, our plywood may be custom cut to your specification, making any project a cinch.
- Quality – our plywood is manufactured from the same high face grade used in manufacturing our other products.
Valley Oak veneer is the preferred choice for refacing. Manufactured from A-grade material, it is easy to cut, easy to ship, easy to touch-up and easy to work with on all your remodel projects. Because we are a custom manufacturer, all products including veneer, will have a consistent look, feel and finish across your entire order.
- Quality – our 10ml thick veneer manufactured with a pressure sensitive 3M™ adhesive.
- Convenience – Delivered in 2 ft x 8 ft sheets
- Variety – Veneer is available in a wide range of wood selections, please contact Sales or Customer Service for all options.